Data Protection Privacy Statement
For SWI Schimpel & Winter Hausbau GmbH, compliance with data protection laws is not only a legal obligation, but also an important factor of trust. We wish to be transparent and the following data protection regulations explain your legal rights and the regulations in place regarding the nature, extent and purpose of the use of your personal data which is collected by us via your use of our website.
Responsibility for Data Processing and Your Rights
SWI Schimpel & Winter Hausbau GmbH
Südliche Münchner Str. 46
82031 Gruenwald (hereinafter: We)
is the operator of the website www.studiomuc.de, responsible according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Should you have any questions, please send an email to:
Data Protection Officer
The responsible Data Protection Officer is: Süddeutsche Datenschutzgesellschaft GmbH
Ansprechpartner: Maximilian Mayer
Your Rights as a Concerned Party
As the concerned party, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data. You are entitled to the following:
• A right to information about the categories of processed data, processing purposes, duration of personal data storage and any (third party) recipients. (Art. 15 GDPR)
• A right to correction or deletion of any incorrect or incomplete data. (Art. 17 GDPR)
• A right to restriction of processing, should deletion not by possible of if it is in dispute. (Art. 18 GDPR)
• A right to object to the processing of your personal data if the processing of the data was based on a legitimate interest. (Article 21 (1) GDPR)
• A right to revoke perviously given consent for the future. (Article 7 (3) GDPR)
• A right to data portability in a common format. (Art. 20 GDPR)
You also have the right to complain to us about our processing of your personal data, in particular in the
Member State where you reside, your place of work, or the place of any alleged infringement. (Art. 77
We secure our website and other systems—and your data—by implementing technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution by unauthorised persons. Your personal information is transmitted and encrypted through the Internet. We use the TLS (Transport Layer Security) coding system. The transmission of information over the Internet, however, is never completely secure, which is why we cannot 100% guarantee the security of the personal data transmitted by our website.
Data transmission to third party countries outside the EU
All information we receive from or about you will generally be processed on servers within the European
Union. The transmitting and/or processing of your data to third party countries will only take place without your explicit consent, provided that this is provided that there exists a reasonable level of data protection in the third party country in addition to adherence to any and all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to data protection.
Transfer of Data and Processing Order Data
In principle, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the data transfer or we are entitled or obliged to transfer data due to legal provisions, official and/or judicial orders. This may extend to disclosing your personal data for law enforcement purposes and/or the security or enforcement of intellectual property rights. We may also transfer your information to external service providers (processors) to facilitate our own data processing. In this case, the processor is contractually bound under Article 28 of the GDPR. The processor must sufficiently guarantee that suitable technical and
organisational measures will be carried out by them so that the processing complies with the requirements of the GDPR protection of your rights as a data subject. Despite the use of order processors, we remain responsible for the processing of your personal data with regard to applicable data protection laws.
Types, Purposes and Duration of Data Storage, Legal Basis
Server Log Files
Each time you visit our website, the following general information is automatically transmitted by your
browser to our server (so-called server log files): IP address, product and version information about the browser and the operating system, the website from which access took place (the so-called referee) , date and time of the request and possibly your internet service provider. In addition, the status and the amount of data transferred are recorded as part of this request. The IP address of your computer will be stored only while you use the website and is then either immediately deleted or partially obscured by shortening. The remaining data is stored for a limited period of time (maximum 7 days). The legal basis for the use of the server log files is laid out in Article 6 (1) (1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest in data processing). The legitimate interest stems from our need to detect and eliminate errors of the website, determine how our website is used, to make adjustments or improvements and to ensure the security of the system.
Our website offers several different opportunities to get in touch with us directly. By submitting the contact form or by sending us an email, you are agreeing to the processing and storing of the personal data you entered (especially your first- and last name and your email-address). We process and save your data up to and until we have successfully addressed your request, seven (7) days after the submission of your request). You can object to the processing of your personal data with respect to the future. If you wish to withdraw from participation, please send an email to the address listed in our “Legal notice”.
If you have opted to receive our brochures via postal service by completing our contact form, we will process your data exclusively for that purpose. Our use of your personal data and the legal ramifications are laid out in Article 6 (1)(1)(a) of the GDPR (consent of the subject). You retain the right to withdraw your permission at any time with effect for the future.
Third Party Services
We use third party services on our website, such as plugins or APIs (Application Programming Interface) to
extend the functionality of our website. This may involve sending data to the provider of these services. We use the following services:
Our website uses services provided by Google LLC (hereinafter Google), 1600 Amphitheater Parkway,
Mountain View, CA, 94043, USA. Google meets the requirements of the “EU Privacy Shield” (in English: EU Privacy Shield). The Privacy Shield Agreement governs the protection of personal data transferred from a member state of the European Union to the United States. It ensures that the transferred data is also subject to a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. The list of certified companies can be
Our website uses Google’s external font service Google Fonts. This service enables us to present our website in a uniform and appealing way by loading fonts from an external server instead of from the user’s device. The required fonts are usually requested by a Google server in the USA. Through this request, the following information is transmitted to the Google server and stored there: the IP address of your device and which page of our website you visited. The legal basis for the processing of your data in relation to the Google Fonts service is in Article 6 (1) (1) (f) of the GDPR (Legitmate Interest in Data Processing). The legitimate interest results from our need for an appealing and consistent presentation of our website.
Use of Google AdWords Conversion
(1) We useGoogle AdWords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising(Google AdWords) on external web pages. By using the advertising campaign data, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are supplied by Google via ad servers. To do this, we use ad server cookies which measure certain performance metrics such as ads or user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google AdWords will save a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. This cookie usually saves the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (Frequency), the last impression (relevant to post-view conversions), and the opt-out information (proof the user has opted out).
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognise your browser. If a user visits certain pages of an advertiser’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may discover that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each advertiser is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of advertisers. We ourselves do not collect and/or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We receive only statistical evaluations provided by Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used were effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, specifically we cannot identify the users on the basis of this collected information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent of and the further use of your data by Google. We therefore would like to inform you of the following based on our best understanding and knowledge of the
information available: by using AdWords conversion, Google receives the information that you navigated to our website or clicked on an ad that redirected you to our website. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or are not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser settings to suppress third party cookies which will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain www.googleadservices.com and http://www.google.com/settings/ads (this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies); c) by deactivating interest-based advertisements that are part of the About Ads self-regulation campaign: http://www.aboutads.info/choices, (this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies); d) by permanent deactivation in Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please be aware that permanent deactivation may render some features unusable.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is in Article 6 (1( (1) (f) of the GDPR. For more information about privacy at Google, please see http://www.google.com/intl/end/policies/privacy and https:// services.google.com/sitestats.html. Additionally, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https:// www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
In addition to AdWords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a process by which we would like to address you again. This application allows you to see our ads after visiting our website as you continue to use the internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behaviour when visiting various websites is recorded and evaluated by Google. This is how Google determines your previous visit to our website.Due to anonymisation by Google, your personal data and internet preferences are apparently not stored or saved by Google.
DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and further use of data collected by this Google tool and therefore inform you to the best of our knowledge of the following information: by including DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have navigated to the corresponding part of our website or clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser settings accordingly: suppressing of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from: www.googleadservices.com and https://www.google.com/settings/ads (this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies); c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the About Ads self-regulation campaign: http://www.aboutads.info/choices (this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies); d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please be aware that permanent deactivation may render some features unusable.
EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Source: Süddeutsche Datenschutzgesellschaft GmbH