Components of the success: what do the architecture, construction quality and furnishings contribute?
[ Architecture ]
Attractiveness + functionality determine the value.
- Prize-winning design with high recognition value and ingenious technical features - down to the last detail.
- A rare piece of good fortune: Pleasantly relaxed building criteria
- Comprehensive planning: Enclosed security, energy and emotion.
[ The spatial concept ] The basis for successful letting.
- A clearly defined structure which gives residents stability and security.
- Cleverly dimensioned layouts and quality interiors
- The central entrance/lounge combines service with community values; well-organised building structure
[ Added value ] The greater the value to users, the higher the return.
- As the third dimension feng shui provides maximum residential comfort
- Concierge services offer international standards
- Revenue generator: interior package with outstanding value for money
As a flagship property it will attract high demand. For investors this means that the risk can be precisely calculated.